Donate to Help Your Fellow North Carolina Residents
Recovery Ventures operates a total of 8 residential facilities that house up to 135 associates.
We rely solely on donations to provide our associates with everything they need and furnish all of our facilities. Any donation large or small will help us with our mission to provide the best treatment for individuals suffering from substance use disorders at no cost to them.
Below is a list of common household items that we always need on a regular basis. We can arrange and pay for shipping of most items or you can drop them off at our administrative office. Please call and ask to speak with a representative from our donations department at 828.686.0354.
Items commonly needed:
- Men’s and Women’s hygiene items (shampoo, body wash, soap, deodorant, hair products, toothpaste, etc.)
- Cleaning products
- Paper products (Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Napkins etc.)
- Garden equipment and supplies
- Tools (hand tools, power tools, other maintenance items)
- Twin size bedding (comforters, sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.)
- Linens (bath towels, wash cloths, bath mats)
- Throw rugs
- Alarm clocks
- Exercise equipment
- Sports equipment
- Kitchen utensils
- Small appliances
- Laundry detergent
- Furniture (indoor and outdoor)
- Fishing equipment
- Arts and craft supplies
All donations are used exclusively for the benefit of our program participants and the fulfillment of our charitable mission. Since we are a 501(c) 3 organization, any donation given to our program is 100% tax deductible.